A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mini Men Rant….

I apologize in advance to the rant to come. It is something I need to get out before I explode., and unleash my verbal fury on some poor male. 
I have learned that males haven’t changed much since I was a teenager. Back then all they wanted was sex and when I wouldn’t give it to them I was dumped faster than you can blink and they were on to the next girl trying to get into her pants. You would expect that of horny 16 year old males but from 30 plus I wasn’t expecting that, but now I am informed.
So “the husband” is off doing heaven knows what with lord knows who and I am left to raise a 13 year old, alone. I keep getting told by everyone I know that there are plenty of fish in the sea and I need to get back out there and to forget “the husband” exists because he obviously doesn’t care about me or his son seeing as he put a play thing before his family, but I digress.
I have plenty of male interest, don’t get me wrong but it isn’t the kind of interest I am interested in. I am over thirty (yes I know I don’t look it but I am *lol*) and I still have hopes and dreams, the same hopes and dreams that I had with my husband but it turns out he didn’t share the same ones. I still want more children, a house and a loving husband. Mind you right now all I seem to get are guys that just want to fool around.
SERIOUSLY????  It really irks me to no end the gall of some men. Yes I am recently separated but I am not the type of person to sleep around (even though my husband and his hoebag seem to think that is all I do) I have a lot of issues when it comes to being intimate (long story which I won’t get into now) . So I am not one to just jump in bed with everyone that winks at me.
So to all those males that seem to think it is ok to suggest a little romp in the hay now that I am “available” I say, if you are only interested in me for sex then get a freaking blow up doll and leave me the hell alone. There is more to me then my woman parts and I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands to yourselves. If you are serious about a real relationship then I am open to explore that but if you pretend to be interested in a real relationship only so you can get me into bed then you better just find someone else because this lady isn’t having it. Oh and my son and I are a package deal so if  you want to have a relationship with me then you better be prepared to become a dad, when and only when I feel that you are serious about being in our lives because I am not going to let him become attached to someone that is just going to walk out on him. He already had his father do that to him and he deserves better.
*end rant*
I could rant for longer but I think I will leave it there, before I get too worked up. I do have to say I felt sorry for one of the men I work with because the other day he asked me how I was doing and I just had a floodgate of irritation come out of my mouth.
I get used and abused by the person that is supposed to love me through good times and bad so he can run off with a woman he has never met and then I keep getting offers for “fun” from men and what makes them think I am the least bit interested in fooling around. I am not freaking 16 years old.
I seriously think I might print off ads for blow up dolls and the next time someone suggests some “fooling around” then I will hand them the ad and say “sure, I hear she is looking for a date”, and walk off. Argh, sometimes I wonder if most men use the brains in their heads or if they just go by the little one. *smh*
One thing I have learned through all of this is that men don’t change and I need to make sure my son learns to treat women with more respect.
Isn’t in funny that this rant is taking place on Hump day, *scratches chin in deep thought* Anywho, I must be getting my pretty little behind to bed. Morning comes too darn quick for my liking and I have a tonne of things to get done this week. Will have more on my journey into single motherhood soon. Take care all.
Hugs and kisses from the Madhouse ^.~


No comments:

Post a Comment