A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OMG……He’s a teen!!!!!

Last week I became the mother of a teenager….Yes I know it is insane. I am too young and adorable to be the mom of a teenager.  =P
So “The Boy” will officially be known as “the teen” until I come up with another more suitable name for him. “The boy” sounds too childish now.
My baby is growing up so fast. *sadface* but I am super proud of him.  He has become quite the handsome young man too. I am sure before too long he will be overrun with the attention of the ladies. For the moment, though he is content to watch Youtube videos and play PS3. Hmmm come to think of it, does any male grow out of that? *lol*
So he had a mini party this past weekend to celebrate with his friends. I was a little nervous about having a group of teenaged boys in the house but it went pretty well. They all had a blast and a great time was had by all, until it was time to go. Seemed no one really wanted to leave, so I guess it was a huge success. *pats self on back*
Of course what teen boy doesn’t like pizza, chips, pop and video games? Thankfully, my brother came over and kept me company and sane through the party.  I do have to say this was a lot more tame then his 10th birthday party. *shutters at the memory*
What I learned this weekend? Four teen boys can make a lot of noise, and devour pizza and chips like no tomorrow. Wish I had their metabolism and I could burn through stuff like that. *sigh* I have been getting a lot of compliments on my weight loss though so I am doing something right. Going to be having to buy me some new pants soon since the ones I have right now are getting to be a bit big.
I am so looking forward to the weekend right now. It is nice to know tomorrow is Wednesday, it’s all downhill from here.  ^.~
Off to plan what mischief me and “the teen” will get into this weekend. I am thinking putting up the Christmas decorations. I have a great urge to play Christmas music right now and decorate. Oh Justin Beiber just came on my music player, singing about being under the Mistletoe. How perfect is that? *teehee*
Well toodles all…
Hugs & Smoochies from the Madhouse






No comments:

Post a Comment