A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Playing with Clay

This past weekend I was hit with the urge to get creative, so I pulled out some modelling clay I had in my craft stash. This is what I came up with. Still need to paint them, want to make sure they are completely dry first. 




They didn't turn out that badly considering I haven't used clay since art class in high school. It was nice to get back into working with my hands. Crafting has always brought me peace. 

I am hoping to work up to polymer clay and making stuff to sell, but for now I am just concentrating on learning and crafting. Basically enjoying the experience of creating. 

As a side note, if any of you have been wondering about "Baker" I have to say we are no longer speaking. Things went sideways, things were said on both sides and it was just best to cut off ties with him. There is a reason they say never go back to your ex. 

I did have an amazing experience with him and will be eternally grateful for the opportunity he gave to me to see an amazing place. One day I hope I can be at peace with how things ended but at the current point in time all I can say is I wish him all the best in his future dealings, he is going to need it if things continue on the path they have started on.

I am sad to lose a friend from my life but seeing as I had feelings for him that he did not/could not return, it just wasn't possible to stay friends, at this point in time.  It was a constant reminder that I saw a future between the two of us and he didn't. I don't need that in my life right now. It was like saying the dog is dead but we can still keep it as long as you do what I say. No thank you. 

They say if you get rid of things you no longer need, you make room for good things to come into your life. I am choosing to look at it like that. Yes I chose to lose someone from my life but now there is a spot open for someone that truly wants to be there, and not just under their terms. 

There are two people in any relationship, be it romantic or friendship and one person should not be dictating to the other one how it is going to be. Honestly it was starting to feel that way, like he and I could be friends only under his terms. I would rather not be in that situation. I have had way too many people telling me what to do, how to feel, how to act in my lifetime. 

Who knows what the future may hold, if we are meant to meet again and be friends then we will be, until then C'est la vie.


Hugs and Smoochies from the Madhouse

<3 Arawynn <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment