A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

I am a day late in posting this. Lost track of time. Typical of life in the madhouse. 

I have decided to attempt the 365 day project again this year. Hopefully I can keep it going for longer, hopefully the entire year this time :)

Was an interesting year in the Madhouse. Lots of ups and downs, lots of mistakes and lessons learned. I wouldn't take back any of it. Everything shapes me into the person I am and the person I am to become. Hope 2013 is a great one for all of you. Looking forward to what it has to teach me. 

I will leave you with my photo and a quote from someone I admire. 


Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
~ Marilyn Monroe 

Hugs and Smoochies

<3 Arawynn <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment